Enroll in the OSHA Compliance Training for Medical and Dental Offices and learn the importance of OSHA compliance and how to keep your office compliant.
OSHA Compliance Training for Medical and Dental Offices
- This online OSHA compliance training for medical and dental offices is for new hires and for annual employee training. The training is up-to-date with OSHA’s Hazard Communications information, which includes the most recent labeling and safety data sheet requirements.
- The OSHA compliance training for medical and dental offices covers bloodborne pathogens, hazardous chemicals, fire and electrical safety radiation and laser, emergency action plan, ergonomics and workplace violence.
This activity is designed for Physicians, Dentists, Healthcare Providers, Practice Managers, Employees
Learning Objectives: At the end of this activity, physicians should be able to:
- Explain the importance of OSHA and OSHA compliance
- Discuss the hazards that can occur in a medical and dental office
- Identify the resources available to stay compliant
Faculty: Kelly D. Ogle, BSDH, MIOP, CMPM®, CHOP®
Hardware/software Requirements: Mac or Windows
For technical questions/difficulties, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 888.543.4778.