- This webinar is for new hires and for annual employee training, this training is up-to-date with OSHA’s Hazard Communications information, which includes the most recent labeling and safety data sheet requirements.
- This presentation covers bloodborne pathogens, hazardous chemicals, fire and electrical safety radiation and laser, emergency action plan, ergonomics and workplace violence.
This activity is designed for Physicians, Dentists, Healthcare Providers, Practice Managers, Employees
Learning Objectives: At the end of this activity, physicians should be able to:
- Explain the importance of OSHA and OSHA compliance
- Discuss the hazards that can occur in a medical and dental office
- Identify the resources available to stay compliant
Faculty: Kelly D. Ogle, BSDH, MIOP, CMPM®, CHOP®
Hardware/software Requirements: Mac or Windows
For technical questions/difficulties, please contact email@example.com or call 888.543.4778.