What does it mean to be selected as a Compliance Super Ninja?
At First Healthcare Compliance we’re fortunate to work with some of the smartest and hardest working compliance professionals in the United States. Even during challenging times we’re amazed by their resilience and pursuit of success in compliance management. Each month our Client Services team recognizes one outstanding user of our compliance management solution. According to our Client Services Manager, Desiree Diaz, “we continue to be inspired by so many professionals giving so much to their organizations and it’s our privilege to shine the spotlight on a few individuals who deserve recognition for their exemplary efforts.”
Compliance Super Ninja’s receive a certificate, a swag bag, bragging rights of being featured in our monthly digital magazine, CONNECT, and highlighted on our podcast and radio show 1st Talk Compliance.
We proudly partner with healthcare compliance professionals throughout the United States and we salute their continuous effort and commitment to excellence.
Congratulations to the Compliance Super Ninjas of 2021!
- Billie Jo BurnettNexstep Medical Detox (January)
- Maryanne JohnsonClinic by the Sea (February)
- Beckie DoolanAdvanced Vein and Laser Center (March)
- Cindy RaposasAngel Q Raposas MD PC (April)
- Lindsay HasanbegovicGenesis Pediatrics (May)
- Michele Miller, CMMValentino Spine and Orthopedics (June)
- Deena GreeneCommunity Link Consulting of Washington State (July)
- Wendy MulkeyEmerald Coast Neurology (August)
- Scott FordMidwest Vision Partners / Cleveland Eye Clinic (September)
- Karen KissingerPartners in Women’s Healthcare, PC (October)
- Sharon MillerGulf Coast Dermatopathology Laboratory (November)
- Mindy Mayberry ENT Specialists PC (December)