1. Information Collected
Data You Provide to Us: We collect personal information when you voluntarily provide it to us. For example, we collect personal information when you order, register for, or request information about FHC products or services, submit web forms, ask to download content, use interactive features of the Services, complete surveys, provide feedback, and sign up for events. We may also collect personal information from you offline, such as when you attend one of our events, during communications with sales representatives, when you contact customer support, or interact with us at industry events.
The personal information we collect may include contact information such as your name, address, telephone number or email address, user IDs and passwords, and contact preferences. It may also include professional information, such as your job title, department or job role, as well as the nature of your request or communication. When purchasing products or services, we may also collect billing and transactional information.
Data From Other Sources: We may obtain personal information about you from the organization with which you are employed or affiliated in order to activate and manage your access to and use the organization’s subscription to the Services. We may obtain information about you from other third parties, public databases, and social media platforms. We protect data obtained from third parties in the same way as we handle data we receive directly.
Data From Use of Services; Cookies: The Service may automatically collect information about your computer or device through cookies, web beacons and other technologies, Internet Protocol (IP) address tracking/URL tracking, and other tools. Like most standard Web site servers, we use log files to collect and store anonymous user information. These technologies help improve the overall quality of the Services such as by analyzing trends, remembering visitor settings, tracking movements around the web sites and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. We may receive reports based on the use of these technologies by third-party vendors, such as Google Analytics. To learn more about Google Analytics’ privacy practices and opt-out, click here. For more information about third party advertisers and how to prevent them from using your information, please visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s site at www.networkadvertising.org/choices/. You may delete or reject cookies by selecting the appropriate settings on your browser. If you reject cookies, you may still use the Services but your ability to use some features or areas of the Services may be limited. We do not block nor identify “do not track” signals sent by your browser.
2. Use of Information Collected
Depending on how you interact with us and use the Services, we may use your personal information to:
- Provide, operate, maintain, improve, and promote the Services; improve service reliability or improve features and functionality;
- Enable you to access and use the Services;
- Process and complete transactions, and send you related information, including purchase confirmations and invoices;
- Respond to your comments, requests or provide information requested by you;
- Send account-related information to you;
- Manage your account and provide support or other services, such as product updates, fixes and product and service recommendations;
- Obtain and understand your feedback or user experience;
- Provide a personalized experience, and implement the preferences you request;
- Enhance security, monitor and verify identity or service access, combat spam or other malware or security risks;
- Provide you with marketing and promotional communications, such as providing you with information about products and services, features, surveys, newsletters, offers, promotions, contests, and events; and provide other news or information about us and our partners. You may manage your receipt of marketing and non-transactional communications by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link located on the bottom of our promotional emails or by contacting us directly as indicated below in the ‘Contact Us’ section;
- Determine the effectiveness of marketing and promotional campaigns;
- Post testimonials (with your prior consent);
- Investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions, unauthorized access to the Services, and other illegal activities;
- For quality control and staff training;
- To resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
3. Sharing of Information Collected
We do not sell, rent or lease your personal information to others without your consent. We may share personal information about you with third parties in the following circumstances:
- We may share your information with third parties, such as vendors, consultants, agents and other service providers who work on our behalf. Examples include vendors and service providers who provide assistance with marketing, payment processing services, administering continuing education credits, data analysis, technical support and customer support.
- We may provide your information to our business partners for purposes of jointly offering products, services, or programs. For example, we may allow webinar presenters to communicate with attendees once the webinar session is completed.
- We may disclose your personal information for any purpose with your consent.
- We may disclose information where we believe disclosure is necessary or required: (i) by law or regulation, in order to comply with legal process or government requests; (ii) to exercise, establish or defend our legal rights; (iii) to detect, investigate and help prevent fraud or security issues; or (iv) in connection with a merger, sale of company assets, financing, acquisition, dissolution, corporate reorganization or similar event.
- We may share your personal information when it is necessary for other legitimate purposes such as protecting our confidential and proprietary information or where necessary to support, respond to and to provide the Services.
4. External Websites
5. Information Security
We employ reasonable and current security methods to protect your personal information. We support secure https access to our web site. Your account information and profile are password-protected. Information relating to purchased products and services are protected by encryption. To protect any data you store on our servers, we also regularly monitor our system for possible vulnerabilities and attacks. While we try to protect your personal information, no method of storage or transmission is 100% secure. It is your responsibility to protect your password, limit access to your devices, and sign out of your account and to close your browser window when you have finished your session. This is to help ensure that others cannot access your personal information and correspondence if you share a computer with someone else or are using a computer in a public place where others may have access to it.
6. Public Forums
Our websites offer publicly accessible blogs or community forums. Any information you provide in these areas becomes public information and may be read, collected, and used by others who access them. Please do not post any information in these areas that you do not want to reveal to the public at large.
7. Children’s Privacy
FHC does not knowingly request or collect information online or offline from users under 13 years of age, nor do we knowingly use or share personal information from users under 13 years of age with third parties.
8. Contact Us
First Healthcare Compliance
3903 Centerville Rd
Wilmington, DE 19807
9. Notice of Copyright Infringement
We respect the intellectual property rights of others, and require users of the Services to do the same. Under appropriate circumstances, we will terminate the privileges of users who are repeat copyright infringers. We also reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to terminate privileges for actual or apparent copyright infringement.
If you believe that work residing or accessible on or through FHC’s Services infringes a copyright, please send us a notice of copyright infringement with the following information in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act:
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notice, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing and information reasonably sufficient to permit location of the material, including URL;
- Contact information, including your full legal name, mailing address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement that the information in the Notice is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are the owner, or are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that is allegedly infringed; and
- A physical or electronic signature of the owner of the copyright that has been allegedly infringed or a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner.
All notices should be sent to our Designated Copyright Agent as follows: First Healthcare Compliance, LLC, Attn: Sheba Vine, 3903 Centerville Road, Wilmington, DE 19807, Phone: 302-416-4329, Email: email@example.com
Last updated on August 31, 2018