Anonymous User Information: FIRST HEALTHCARE COMPLIANCE collects some anonymous information each time you visit 1sthcc.com so we can improve the overall quality of your online experience. We collect your IP address, referral data, and browser and platform type. You do not have to register with FIRST HEALTHCARE COMPLIANCE before we can collect this anonymous information. We do not collect any unique information about you (such as your name, e-mail address, etc.) except when you specifically and knowingly provide such information. FIRST HEALTHCARE COMPLIANCE does not require you to share information that identifies you personally, such as your name or email address, in order for you to navigate the 1sthcc.com site. Like most standard Web site servers, we use log files to collect and store anonymous user information. We analyze this information to examine trends, administer the site, track user’s movement in the aggregate, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use.
Information security: FIRST HEALTHCARE COMPLIANCE employs reasonable and current security methods to prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, ensure correct use of information and to protect against unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. We restrict access to your personally identifying information to employees and persons working under our direction who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our services. Your account information and profile are password-protected. We recommend that you do not divulge your password to anyone. Our personnel will never ask you for your password in an unsolicited phone call or in an unsolicited e-mail. Remember to sign out of your account and to close your browser window when you have finished your session. This is to help ensure that others cannot access your personal information and correspondence if you share a computer with someone else or are using a computer in a public place where others may have access to it.
Whenever you voluntarily disclose personal information online, for example on message boards, through e-mail or in chat areas, that information can be collected and used by others. No data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be perfectly secure. As a result, while FIRST HEALTHCARE COMPLIANCE tries to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure or guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk.
Aggregated General Information: We may share aggregated general information about our site with our corporate partners or others. Examples of this include the daily number of unique visitors, or how many users clicked on a particular article, link or advertisement. Aggregated data does not contain any personally identifiable information that could be used to contact or identify you.
Information sharing: We may share personally identifying information to other companies or individuals in any of the following limited circumstances:
- We have your consent.
- We provide such information to trusted businesses or persons for the sole purpose of processing personally identifying information on our behalf, e.g., such as verification of your credit card information. When this is done, it is subject to agreements that oblige those parties to process such information only on our instructions and in compliance with this Privacy
- Policy and appropriate confidentiality and security measures.
- If you have an account, we may share the information submitted under your account among all of our services in order to provide you with a seamless experience and to improve the quality of our services. We may use the information we have collected in order to offer additional information and services to you, such as new services and promotions from FIRST HEALTHCARE COMPLIANCE. We will not disclose your account information to other people or non-affiliated companies, except in the limited circumstances described in this Policy or with your consent.
- We may store and process personal information collected on our site in countries in which FIRST HEALTHCARE COMPLIANCE or its agents maintain facilities. By using our services, you consent to the transfer of your information among these facilities, including those located outside your country.
- We may share certain information about you with carefully selected business partners, including those who may offer services that complement those provided by us or which we believe may be of interest to you. We may disclose information to third parties who assist us in providing our services to you. For example, we may engage third parties to make improvements on our site, to offer new products and to allow us to customize your experience on the Site.
Correspondence: If you contact FIRST HEALTHCARE COMPLIANCE, we may keep a record of that correspondence and we may collect your email address.
Third Party Links: 1sthcc.com contains links to other sites on the Web. Please be aware that FIRST HEALTHCARE COMPLIANCE is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every Web site that collects personally identifiable information.
Children’s Privacy: FIRST HEALTHCARE COMPLIANCE does not knowingly request or collect personally identifiable information online or offline contact information from users under 13 years of age, nor do we knowingly use or share personal information from users under 13 years of age with third parties.
Sale of Assets: In the event that another company acquires all or substantially all of the assets related to the business of FIRST HEALTHCARE COMPLIANCE, we reserve the right to include any or all stored personal information among the assets transferred to the acquiring company.