Subscribe to Weekly eNewsletter
Get the latest healthcare compliance updates straight to your inbox.
- Kris Jones-Bartley, CPCPresident,
Healthcare Management System
The First Healthcare Compliance solution allows our business and our clients to save time and money, and mitigate compliance risks. I highly recommend it to other healthcare billing companies.
- R.K. Conell, Practice ManagerAlexiou Hearing and Sinus Center, PLC and Harrisonburg Dermatology, PLC, Harrisonburg, VA
The First Healthcare Compliance solution has everything you need to get started. It helps a practice become compliant on a very timely basis. Without this, it would have been a very extensive and intensive process.
- Dr. Marc D. Grobman, DO FACPInternal Medicine & Primary Care, Wilmington, DE
Using this solution, I am confident that I am meeting the guidelines or that I can seek help for areas in which I cannot perform the requirements on my own.
- Mary Ann Tyler, Practice AdministratorSinclair Retina Associates, PC, Media, PA
Compliance in all areas always seemed to take a back seat to day to day operations. First Healthcare Compliance has developed a solution that easily brings any size office into compliance. It gives me peace of mind.
- Paul Smiley, NHAAdministrator, Gilpin Hall
The First Healthcare Compliance solution offers a simple and effective centralized system to access and assemble our compliance data with minimal effort and maximum return. I highly recommend it!
- Anne Elkin, EsquirePractice Manager, Boothwyn Medical Associates
The solution has been a great help to our practice. We can now organize all our compliance data in one place.
- Neil S. Kalin, MDKalin Eye Associates, Newark, DE
I’d been searching for a compliance plan for many years. The First Healthcare Compliance solution is cost-effective and efficient. All of the compliance materials are in one place.
- Robert Henry, PA-C, CEOAmbient Care, Seaford, DE
In an era of ever changing regulations, First Healthcare Compliance has given us the tools to seamlessly and efficiently stay on top of our compliance requirements. This allows us more time to focus on patient care and other aspects of practice management.