1st Talk Compliance features guest Lauren Moak Russell, Counsel at Young Conaway Stargatt & Taylor, LLP in Wilmington, Delaware, on the topic of “A Harassment-Free Workplace vs the Right to Engage in Concerted Activity.” Lauren joins our host Catherine Short to discuss how the National Labor Relations Board under the Biden Administration has expressed a renewed interest in expanding its influence into non-unionized work forces. This includes reviewing and–in the right circumstances challenging–employers’ use of workplace civility, confidentiality, and anti-harassment policies. Listen as we discuss what you need to know to safely navigate the National Labor Relations Act while ensuring that your employees enjoy a safe and respectful work environment.
Subscribe to Weekly eNewsletter
Get the latest healthcare compliance updates straight to your inbox.
Subscribe to Podcast
- Understanding OSHA’s Bloodborne Pathogens (BBP) Standard: Requirements and Compliance
- 10 Best Practices for Employee Training in Healthcare
- FWA in Healthcare: How to Respond Appropriately to Detected Offenses
- Unlock the power of employee hotlines: How to create a culture of compliance, transparency, and accountability in healthcare.
- Exclusion Screening Requirements for Healthcare Entities: Ensuring Compliance and Protecting Your Organization
- Robert Henry, PA-C, CEOAmbient Care, Seaford, DE
In an era of ever changing regulations, First Healthcare Compliance has given us the tools to seamlessly and efficiently stay on top of our compliance requirements. This allows us more time to focus on patient care and other aspects of practice management.
- Mary Ann Tyler, Practice AdministratorSinclair Retina Associates, PC, Media, PA
Compliance in all areas always seemed to take a back seat to day to day operations. First Healthcare Compliance has developed a solution that easily brings any size office into compliance. It gives me peace of mind.
- Neil S. Kalin, MDKalin Eye Associates, Newark, DE
I’d been searching for a compliance plan for many years. The First Healthcare Compliance solution is cost-effective and efficient. All of the compliance materials are in one place.
- Kris Jones-Bartley, CPCPresident,
Healthcare Management System
The First Healthcare Compliance solution allows our business and our clients to save time and money, and mitigate compliance risks. I highly recommend it to other healthcare billing companies.
- Dr. Marc D. Grobman, DO FACPInternal Medicine & Primary Care, Wilmington, DE
Using this solution, I am confident that I am meeting the guidelines or that I can seek help for areas in which I cannot perform the requirements on my own.
- R.K. Conell, Practice ManagerAlexiou Hearing and Sinus Center, PLC and Harrisonburg Dermatology, PLC, Harrisonburg, VA
The First Healthcare Compliance solution has everything you need to get started. It helps a practice become compliant on a very timely basis. Without this, it would have been a very extensive and intensive process.
- Anne Elkin, EsquirePractice Manager, Boothwyn Medical Associates
The solution has been a great help to our practice. We can now organize all our compliance data in one place.
- Paul Smiley, NHAAdministrator, Gilpin Hall
The First Healthcare Compliance solution offers a simple and effective centralized system to access and assemble our compliance data with minimal effort and maximum return. I highly recommend it!