We’re proud to partner with healthcare compliance officers around the United States. Due to COVID-19 the challenges facing healthcare compliance professionals are bigger than ever before and we salute their continuous effort and commitment. These professionals carry responsibility for developing, coordinating, and implementing training programs for all members of the staff. Additional responsibilities may include various screenings of employees and vendors, developing and communicating policies and procedures, assessing and mitigating areas of risk, and monitoring myriad potential problems.
At First Healthcare Compliance we’re fortunate to serve compliance teams that strive for success in compliance management. During 2020 we’ve seen numerous examples of excellence and we’re privileged to celebrate professionals who go above and beyond by bringing their best efforts to the cause. Our Client Services team recognizes one outstanding user of our compliance management solution each month throughout the year. According to our Client Services Manager, Desiree Diaz, “we enjoy a close working relationship with many of our clients and it’s nice to shine the spotlight on individuals who are really engaged and working toward best practices for their organization”.
Compliance Super Ninja’s receive a certificate, a swag bag, bragging rights of being featured in our monthly digital magazine, CONNECT, and highlighted on our podcast and radio show 1st Talk Compliance.
Congratulations to the Compliance Super Ninjas of 2020!
- Rene’ ComireManchester Ob/Gyn Associates (January)
- Jean BassfordMaine Nephrology Associates, PA (February)
- Betty M PerrymanSouthern Avenue Family Practice (March)
- Leigha CabreraGrossman Imaging Center (April)
- Marie StinsonProvidence Pediatrics (May)
- Karen Boyd, COPM, CMMAshland ENT, Allergy & Hearing Aid Center (June)
- Jessica ByrdWayne Radiologists (July)
- Laura TroyerJeffrey S. Masin MD (August)
- Julie GarciaCoastal Vascular Center (September)
- Julie WilkensRadiation Oncology Associates, PC (October)
- Jeanne FleischerScott A. Fleischer, MD, and Associates (November)
- Carolyn KeithAllergy & Asthma Center (December)